The term ‘MAKAN Coaching’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We would never knowingly upload inacurate or misleading information.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We are not responsible for any links promoted on this site and any issues with those links are to be taken up with the owners of those links.
- If you are the owner of a link and would like the link to be taken down please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we will honour your request within 7 working days.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Coaching sessions are 100% strictly confidential
- No data is shared or sold to any third parties
- Session times are for a maximum of 60 minutes and to start and finish at the alloted time so you can get the full benefit of coaching and ensure that the following client’s session can start on time.
- The full rate will be deducted if the session is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice
- Sessions are delivered Skype (recommended) or telephone
- Distractions need to be minimised during the session so you can get the most out of it
- Full payment for the package must be made no later than 48 hours before your first session is due, please consider your bank’s processing time to ensure this is done in time
- Sessions are available at a time to suit you with some evening availability
- You have 7 days to change your mind for a full refund and 12 months to use the coaching sessions from the date of purchase
- You must take notes of the session to record your journey and self development